The TOP 5 Things you Need to Experience at Connect 2017
February 16, 2017
It’s that time of year. Days are getting longer, the sun is getting stronger, and trade shows and conferences are popping up on events calendars like Spring tulips.
Next week, Genus Technologies will be joining thousands of others as we converge on San Francisco for IBM® Connect 2017. For organizations that view workplace collaboration as a source of strategic competitiveness, Connect 2017 offers information, innovation, and experiences to form a vision of tomorrow’s collaborative workplace ecosystems.
If you’re heading to San Francisco, here are the 5 things you won’t want to miss:
- The IBM Innovation Lab – With so much exciting research and innovation happening at IBM, you’ll definitely want to stop by the IBM Innovation Labs. IBM will be showcasing ten exciting research projects. Plus, you get an intimate preview of the latest product design solutions, along with the opportunity to chat with IBM’s top developers.
- The Connect EXPO – Collaborative solutions require more than a singe application or platform. The Connect EXPO provides attendees the opportunity to touch, talk, and realize the innovation occurring not only within IBM, but within its broad partner community as well.
- The Cognitive Video Demo presented by Genus Technologies, powered by IBM Watson™ - See the future of cognitive video for workplace collaboration on display in the Genus Technologies booth (#220). Learn how Genus’ flagship rich media platform, Media Upshot, harnesses IBM Watson to enable better collaboration within IBM Connections through content curation, automated transcription, and translations for multi-lingual work teams.
- Guest Speaker Dr. Sheena Iyengar - Considered one of the world's leading experts on choice, Dr. Iyengar’s core research focuses on the psychology of choice and decision-making, addressing how humans face challenges in a world where they are inundated with options. Her book, “The Art of Choosing,” explores topics such as, why choice is powerful and where its power comes from, the ways in which people make choices, and the relationship between how we choose and who we are.
- Closing Session with Eric Whitacre - Classical composer, YouTube rock star and noted TEDTalk speaker Eric Whitacre will take the stage to wrap up Connect 2017. With a passion for deep collaboration and connection, Eric’s grand finale, a fusion of audience participation, technology and music, will inspire you to think differently about your work, your walk and your life.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
Learn more on the IBM Connect 2017 Official Conference Website