Digital Transformation Consultant
Who We Are Looking For
Genus Technologies seeks a Digital Transformation Consultant, with experience in insurance applications, who can advise our clients and prospects on automation trends and best practices. This is a Minneapolis-based position. You will be responsible for supporting our efforts by providing analysis of customer needs and requirements, and developing creative solutions that address them. As an expert, you will help our clients and prospects find new efficiencies and improve their processes with the technology, expertise, and experience Genus can offer. Your passion for innovation will fuel business growth both for our clients and for Genus.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply your insurance industry and technology expertise with existing methods and procedures to create innovative solutions
- Use your ability to understand the strategic direction set by client management as it relates to project goals
- Interact with peers and management levels at our clients and within Genus.
- Use your ability to lead a project stream, produce and sequence activities for the project, and produce deliverables at a high quality
- Use your excellent written and verbal communications skills, particularly with a client focus
- Participate in and lead strategy discussions with clients and prospects
- Produce technology roadmap and design documents including functionality, business processes, interfaces, and technical environments
- Working with our Sales and Delivery teams, create and deliver client presentations and demonstrations that hit the mark
- Hold and lead meetings with IT, business, and vendor teams to review requirements, address open issues and questions, close gaps
- Engage in prioritization and problem-solving with technical resources to deliver robust solutions as quickly as possible
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs meet or exceed business needs
- Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other computer-related fields is preferred; Individuals with other degrees are also encouraged to apply
- Must have at least seven years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or Consultant
- Experience with digital business automation or digital transformation systems and software in an insurance industry context
- Experience working in a services or consulting organization
Rock Star Qualifications
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and competitive spirit. You have a strong interest and understanding of technology and its impact on both business and society. You are a collaborative leader and understand the unique rewards of working in a small business environment.
Why Genus Technologies: When you join Genus Technologies you’ll be part of a team that is changing the way businesses create, capture, manage and share video, images, and other digital assets for a wide range of business purposes. You’ll contribute directly to the delivery of complete software and services solutions that become critical to the operations of Fortune 50 companies and other leading organizations around the world.
Why Genus Technologies
When you join Genus Technologies you’ll be part of a team that is changing the way businesses create, capture, manage and share video, images, and other digital assets for a wide range of business purposes. You’ll contribute directly to the delivery of complete software and services solutions that become critical to the operations of Fortune 50 companies and other leading organizations around the world.