Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are Looking For
Are you looking for a professional home where your contributions are rewarded, and your talent is respected? Genus Technologies is a Minneapolis-based company that’s changing the way businesses operate using business content and other unstructured information assets. We are a Kofax Platinum Partner and an IBM Gold Business Partner. Genus Technologies delivers complete software and services solutions that help organizations realize the value of their enterprise content.
Our projects address the needs of many clients primarily in the financial services, healthcare, and insurance industries. We’ve also delivered solutions in manufacturing, transportation, media and entertainment, retail, and government. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
In a nutshell…
The roots of our company go back more than 30 years when our predecessor companies were early pioneers in the capture and management of business content. From that beginning, we’ve expanded to provide solutions for all types of unstructured information, no matter where it is generated or resides.
- We have key business partner relationships with Kofax and IBM and work extensively with their business process management, content capture, and content management product sets.
- We’re proud to call nearly 500 different organizations our clients.
- We work as a team first, knowing that in the dictionary “people” comes before “technology.”
- We’re financially stable. We have never accepted outside investment, meaning we make decisions based on what’s best for our team and our clients; not some snappy venture capital firm.
Now, our growing team needs an Inside Sales Representative.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research on prospect companies and source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up calls and emails to drive new opportunities in target accounts
- Route qualified leads to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory with use of research tools like LinkedIn and Data.com
- Work closely with Channel Partners to identify and close deals
- Co-develop target account sales plays with management, marketing, and field sales team
- Responsible for closing deals with no assistance plus support deals being led by the field team
- Assess and qualify leads received from various sources effectively and make solution recommendations by matching business requirements to Genus solution/product set
- Nurture prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, and marketing content/events for future opportunity development and closure
- Effectively articulate the value of services and software to both technical and non-technical buyers
We’re looking for an individual who can excel at performing a majority of the duties and responsibilities listed below. Keep in mind that these are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required or desired. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in quota carrying inside/outside sales role within the high-technology industry
- Enterprise Content Management, Digital Asset Management, or Financial Process Management sales experience is a plus
- Experience growing a new territory required
- Experience using SugarCRM or similar tool required
- Experience selling hi-tech services a plus
- Experience working with Channel Partners preferred
- Power user or sales operations experience with SugarCRM or similar tool a plus
- Familiar with latest sales acceleration platforms like SalesLoft, Insidesales.com, and Outreach.io a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Completed courses in strategic sales training preferred
Rock Star Qualifications
And finally, your co-workers will expect a lot from you. You should be highly motivated, organized, a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Why Genus Technologies
When you join Genus Technologies you’ll be part of a team that is changing the way businesses create, capture, manage and share video, images, and other digital assets for a wide range of business purposes. You’ll contribute directly to the delivery of complete software and services solutions that become critical to the operations of Fortune 50 companies and other leading organizations around the world.