Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to create our messaging and communications and support our sales, partner, and customer programs. You’ll work directly with the marketing and the sales team, the consulting and solution development team, and the C-suite to create, prioritize, and manage marketing initiatives that convey our message, help develop new markets, and resonate with customers and prospects.
This position will own and run content strategy, content creation, and content delivery. Additionally, you will play an important role in the direction of our social media strategy and execution, conduct competitive research and communication, and be willing to take on additional projects on an as-needed basis.
At Genus Technologies, we help customers solve complex digital transformation challenges through intelligent capture, content management, and process automation solutions with a focus on insurance, banking and other verticals. We provide our customers with software consulting services and we are building repeatable solutions to complement partner offerings and our own intellectual property. We are a small but powerful team of engineers, developers, creative thinkers, problem solvers, and overall smart people.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Own go-to-market strategy and execution of new service and solution offering launches. Identify and implement marketing programs across all channels to meet and exceed quarterly pipeline goals (including MQLs (marketing qualified leads), DQLs (discovery qualified leads), and sales opportunities
- Develop and own value proposition and messaging frameworks and drive effective articulation of optimal offering positioning across key client-facing constituencies
- Work across the organization to identify needs and help create service and solution offerings based on feedback from client-facing teams, customers, and competitive research
- Manage the integrated marketing strategies for several programs simultaneously
- Help lead, develop and mentor a small but growing marketing team
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer; Identify and drive initiatives that grow customer usage and adoption of Genus offerings
- Keep abreast of industry news, the competitive landscape, and other valuable market intelligence
- Create compelling sales and marketing collateral to drive customer and partner adoption and enable sales efforts including data sheets, case studies, presentations, videos, and webinars
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience in B2B business consulting and/or enterprise software services
- A portfolio of written and produced content for an enterprise audience
- Experience communicating clearly and effectively in a variety of mediums and formats, from PowerPoint to website, blog post to white paper
- Demonstrated use of marketing technologies including CRM (we use Sugar), marketing automation (we use ActiveCampaign), web, video/webinar, production, analytics, social media, and project management
- Strong attention to the details of word, phrase, tone and message
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to tackle challenges in a positive and thoughtful way
- Deep understanding of current digital media landscape and trends; omnichannel mindset
Rock Star Qualifications
- Prior experience running social media for a software or a technology solutions company
- Sales/field enablement experience (crafting messaging, training materials, sales pitch decks, etc.)
- Competitive research experience
- Experience in content services, process automation, and/or enterprise business process management
- Experience in use of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to drive business forward
Why Genus Technologies
When you join Genus Technologies you’ll be part of a team that is changing the way businesses create, capture, manage and share video, images, and other digital assets for a wide range of business purposes. You’ll contribute directly to the delivery of complete software and services solutions that become critical to the operations of Fortune 50 companies and other leading organizations around the world.