Windows File Explorer for FileNet
- Some of your users prefer a desktop experience vs. web?
- Business files stored in nonapproved storage areas?
- Experiencing missing files and compliance issues?
Genus has your answer
The Genus File Explorer for IBM FileNet provides a compliment to IBM Content Navigator (ICN). It makes FileNet appear like any other logical drive in Microsoft Windows applications. Now, opening, moving, saving, copying or creating FileNet objects (including documents and folders) uses native Microsoft Windows (MS) File Explorer user interface.
Giving your users the ability to access FileNet using the Microsoft File Explorer they already know and use every day has many benefits:
- Seamless and simple use of Enterprise content services in the Windows desktop
- Repository enabling Windows desktop applications like Microsoft Office or Adobe CC
- Organize large amounts of unstructured data, easily protect it and manage the information lifecycle. Effectively secure documents with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Implement Sharing with external users
- Add levels of control and management not possible with file shares or unmanaged repositories
Key Genus File Explorer for IBM FileNet Technical Features:
- Check in, Check out, Versioning, Drag and Drop
- Windows or FileNet security
- Repository properties for Windows documents
- Multiple FileNet repositories
- IBM Enterprise Records
- Navigator Sync for offline file access
- IBM Teamspace
- Recycle Bin
- Single Sign On And more...
“Genus File Explorer
provides the known
compliments other file
access methods like ICN.
Now FileNet business
workloads can be
handled in File Explorer
just like all other
- A Leading Healthcare Provider
Schedule a demo and learn more about how this
solution will benefit your company
Call us at (612) 361-8400 or Email: email@example.com